Your Impact This Year and Next
You reached around the world with Christ’s love in 2021. Thank you. Here are just a few examples of what you’ve made possible this year:
- IOCC’s microcredit program in Bosnia and Herzegovina disbursed over 880 loans worth more than $1.3 million, creating nearly 100 new jobs and allowing over 190 people to attend higher education.
- Improved water infrastructure in rural Ethiopia now directly serves 1,200 people (nearly half of them under age 18) with reliable access to safe water, helping them protect their health and better care for more than 1,500 domestic animals, an important source of income.
- IOCC provided access to continued formal education for more than 3,250 school-age children in Syria, including Iraqi refugees and children with disabilities.
- In Kosovo, continued work with the Church has expanded agricultural productivity at the Church farm estate, most recently through a new engineering facility for weighing out animal feed and live livestock.
- Across Lebanon, over 196,500 caregivers of children learned about infant and child nutrition and routine immunization, while over 33,200 pregnant and nursing women received awareness and support related to infant and young-child feeding and COVID-19.
- Tailored disability-related programming (health, education, and livelihoods) reached over 8,800 people in Jordan through screenings, treatment, providing hearing aids and glasses, supporting surgery or specialized medical treatment, speech therapy, special education, employability training, and more.
- In Jordan, IOCC provided cash assistance to over 2,200 people, including rent assistance for more than 1,880.
- Long-term recovery efforts in the US included repairing 9 homes damaged in Hurricane Irma, with 13 volunteers putting in over 1,000 hours of work.
Everything listed here is just the beginning of our efforts to help others improve their lives. And today, you can help this work continue around the world. To celebrate the end of the year, you can double your impact through 12/31, with all gifts now matched, up to $10,000, thanks to the generosity of Frank and Anastasia Catrickes. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to what’s to come.