IOCC is effective and efficient. We take our role as stewards of your donor dollars very seriously. When you give to IOCC, you can give confidently knowing that we are committed to maintaining low administrative costs so that more funds can go directly to helping people in need. On average over time, since its founding in 1992, IOCC has used 92¢ of every dollar for direct program services.
In order for our finances to meet the highest standards of accountability, efficiency and effectiveness, IOCC maintains these controls:
- External independent audits annually of the entire organization, including its field offices, by RSM (formerly McGladrey)
- All financial reports (government, agency, private, internal) are accurate and submitted by established deadlines
- Periodic internal reviews of field offices
- Careful oversight by IOCC Board of Directors Audit and Finance Committees
IOCC’s Tax Exempt Status
IOCC is a 501(c)(3) organization eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions. A copy of IOCC’s audited financial statement is available on request by writing to IOCC at the address above or by calling 410.243.9820. IOCC’s most recent tax returns, financial statements, and annual reports can be viewed by clicking the links below.
IRS Form 990
Audited Financial Statements
- 2022 Audited Financial Statements
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements
- 2020 Audited Financial Statements