Resources to Help You
Use the resources below to help get you through these difficult times.
Stay up to date with the latest developments, and follow all local directives to protect the health of your family and community.
In a time of grave uncertainty, we turn to our faith as a source of encouragement and of hope because God is greater than any trial we face. During this season of Great Lent, let us consider ways that even in the midst of this crisis, we can still offer small acts of prayer and service to our neighbors.
- Priest to Priest COVID Edition / Self-Care During Quarantine
- Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops Video Message for Holy Week
- Reader’s Service of Prayer for Protection from the Coronavirus
- Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
- Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops Statement on Pandemic