Your Compassion Reaches More People in Need
Thanks to the generosity of donors like you, IOCC moved quickly to help survivors of the August 4 explosion in Beirut. Emergency response started with:
- Deploying nurses for home visits and wellness checks
- Offering hygiene basics like soap and toothpaste
Going door to door in Beirut’s hardest-hit neighborhoods, IOCC Lebanon staff has determined the most effective ways to help as the people of Lebanon work toward recovery. As we expand our response, we’re now working in these additional areas:
- Weekly hot meals for hundreds of families
- Repairs to make damaged homes safe again
- Working closely with St. George University Hospital to support the work toward resuming service.
Through IOCC, you are showing up for the people of Lebanon. Thank you.
“In grace we grow, in service we transcend, and in love the structure is strengthened.”
— His Beatitude John X, Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch and All the East, from His Pastoral Letter